16AA Deployment Videos

For whatever reason, we dont seem to have a video-only sticky on here which could be useful.

Figured i’d take the leap in the mean time seeing as I know both myself and Haagenrud at least does filming each op.

That and it’s easier to find videos vs screenshots that way and all.

I mainly do full lenght more or less un-edited videos normally, because im lazy and I enjoy watching longer videos on youtube of operations.

Do the odd mashup of proper action sequenses also but thats normally after a rotation is done with.

Pardon the totally non regulation gps on the second video… I might have accidentaly picked it from a crate at the start. But its more in the way than helpfull for a boot anyway.

Will be doing more editing, or at least throw in a proper intro and outro soon after my premierer is updated again.

Long live 40-60gb uploaded videos.

On that note, enjoy 1440p goodness of slaughter.

you just had to put that last part in…

Welcome to the x-factor stage, LCpl Hughes, performing live for the very first time.

To steal a Braddock quote

“Your section is giving me ear cancer!”

Last push into the airfield.

And like any good day, a artillery shell lands in the midst of our ranks.

Cut 45 min from the start but still a decent lenght video.

Still trying to find the optimal template for stuff.

Thanks to Mokler for great intro and outro, just edited a bit to fit my stuff.

Nice

A “short” video from Pedersen… He must have gone bonkers!

Anyway, some good cqb training. Might be a couple milliseconds off in sync at some points due to lazyness in small video.

So, enjoy. Should be 1440p goodness by the time anyone wakes up.

Trying to minimize flagging but arma being arma its not as easy as it is in real life to say the least haha.

Breaking it down into the chapters and the quotes was a quaint little feature. And 30 minute length is the perfect medium for people that like long videos or short ones. Nice one /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width=“20” height=“20” />

I enjoyed it very much

This footage was taken from Operation Heracles I & III. Hope you enjoy. /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width=“20” height=“20” />

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2OuX__7Rc

Nice video mate!

The part with the suicide bomber was intense. Awesome shot.

Thanks.Not sure who got that kill think it was Morris. Was a brilliant kill.

OP Heracles III from my perspective in 2/3.
Although it was a slow night for 2 platoon I have edited in the good parts and included narratives in between to let people get a better understanding of what’s going on.

also, this is my first Arma 3 and 16AA op video. Hope you guys like it! /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width=“20” height=“20” />

<Vid might still be processing, will need time to become glorious 1080p 60 fps>

You probably want to rework the watermark /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width=“20” height=“20”>

[quote]

You probably want to rework the watermark /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width=“20” height=“20” />

[/quote] Suggestions? [img]/emoticons/default_smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just wanted to hide the group/side chat is all.

[quote]

Suggestions? /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width=“20” height=“20” />

I just wanted to hide the group/side chat is all.

[/quote]

You can disable it go to configure>game>layout then drag the chat box off of your HUD it’s a bit fiddley but worth it.

[quote]

You can disable it go to configure>game>layout then drag the chat box off of your HUD it’s a bit fiddley but worth it.

[/quote] Ty. Will do that [img]/emoticons/default_smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP Heracles IV

Perspective of 2/3

A rather quiet night but I had quite an intense time clearing IEDs and handling minesweeper PTSD /emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width=“20” height=“20” />

I believe there is also a stream friendly setting that hides server chat and information?

[quote]

I believe there is also a stream friendly setting that hides server chat and information?

[/quote] Unaware of one in Arma. There is one in squad and I use that.